In support of the small time bloggers, especially Paul H Lemmen. We will not be bullied! FUCK NBC and their elitist attitude!!
Sale! $7.99 .COM Domains from GoDaddy.com 468x60

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Goodness, This Sounds Very Familiar (By Mrs LISA GRAAS) **about Charles Adkins


My, but doesn’t that sound familiar? Except for the part about changing names, that sounds a lot like me. I have Bipolar Disorder. I have closed websites and blogs multiple times and started new ones. I’ll bet most of you don’t know I used to do this. Yea, I should probably update that.
What’s going on is that people in the conservative blogosphere appear very willing to run to the aid of other bloggers when they are in need of assistance. Those of us who are on fire in our brains could use some help, too, but you can’t give us the kind of help we need. It can really hurt to see everyone running to everyone else’s aid when you desperately need help and no one can/will help you. I’m not the kind to blow up like this blogger apparently has, but I have blown up at people. I can’t apologize for it, either, because it would be scrupulosity. I’m sorry for the pain, but it’s really not my fault. If I blame myself for something I have no control over, my illness will only intensify.

READ THE REST HERE






free counters
 
www.HyperSmash.com