In support of the small time bloggers, especially Paul H Lemmen. We will not be bullied! FUCK NBC and their elitist attitude!!
Sale! $7.99 .COM Domains from GoDaddy.com 468x60

Sunday, April 1, 2012


Please Support Conservative Blogger Moms – Don’t Let the Commie Mommies Win!

March 31, 2012
By
I am still really sick and having a lot of weird and scary neurological issues from my Late Stage Lyme Disease (now with bonus Ehrlichiosis!), which is why I haven’t blogged at all, but I am working on a new post with all the details about that – it is just hard to focus right now. It will be a long road ahead of me as I fight to try to regain my health and I still need help, but that’s not what this post is about. I will try to get to the point quickly before my poor brain fuzzes out on me again.





 Read on Zilla's blog

free counters
 
www.HyperSmash.com